- What was your biggest triumph in 2018?
2. What was the smartest decision you made in 2018?
- What one word best sums up and describes your 2018 experience?
- What was the greatest lesson you learned in 2018?
- What was the most loving service you performed in 2018?
- List some of your biggest positive influences in 2018?
- What are you most happy about completing in 2018?
- What three people, three places and three things had the greatest impact (+ or -) on your life in 2018?
People: 1. 2. 3.
Places: 1. 2. 3.
Things: 1. 2. 3.
- What big risks did you take in 2018?
- What were big surprises in 2018?
- What important relationship(s) improved in 2018?
- What has had greatest positive and/or negative impact on your physical well-being/environment in 2018?
- What has had greatest positive and/or negative impact on your emotional/mental/spiritual well-being in 2018?
- Make a personal statement about any/or each of the 12 steps that played a meaningful role in your life this yr:
- Describe this year’s journey with your Higher Power:
- What do you need to do or say to be complete with 2018?
- What would you like to be your biggest triumph in 2019?
- What advice would you like to give yourself in 2019?
- What is the major effort you are planning to improve your financial results in 2019?
- What would you be most happy about completing in 2019?
- What major indulgence are you willing to experience in 2019?
- What would you most like to change about yourself in 2019?
- What are you looking forward to learning in 2019?
- What do you think your biggest risk will be in 2019?
- What about your work / mission / values, are you most committed to focusing on and fine-tuning in 2019?
- What is one as yet undeveloped talent you are willing to explore in 2019?
- What brings you the most joy & how are you going to do/have more of that in 2019?
- Describe specifically in writing (if willing), your spiritual practice for 2019 and share with an accountability buddy!
- Who/what, are you most committed to loving & serving in 2019?
- Who can you identify as a “kindred spirit”, someone you would like to have more contact with his year? How?
- What one word would you like to have as your theme in 2019?